Bạn đang xem: Đề kiểm tra anh văn lớp 11 học kì 2
Kì thi cuối học kì 2 sắp tới, nhu cầu tìm kiếm nguồn tài liệu ôn thi chính thống có lời giải chi tiết của các em học sinh là vô cùng lớn. Thấu hiểu điều đó, chúng tôi đã dày công sưu tầm đề thi Tiếng anh học kì 2 lớp 11 năm 2021 (đề số 2) có đáp án và lời giải chi tiết. Hỗ trợ các em làm quen với cấu trúc thi mới của đề thi môn Tiếng anh lớp 11 cùng các dạng bài tập thường xuất hiện. Mời các em cùng quý thầy cô theo dõi đề tại đây.
Tham khảo thêm một số đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn học khác:
Đề kiểm tra Tiếng anh lớp 11 học kì 2 năm 2021 - Đề số 2
Choose from the four options given (marked A, B, C, and D) one best answer to complete each sentence
1. Lisa's been able to play the piano since she was six, ____?
A. wasn't he B. hasn't she C. isn't she D. has not she
2. The woman felt proud of her husband. She lived next door.
A. The woman who living next door felt proud of her husband.
B. The woman who lived next door felt proud of her husband.
C. The woman who lives next door felt proud of her husband.
D. The woman lived next door felt proud of her husband.
3. Everybody congratulated the astronauts ____ their successful trip into space.
A. for B. of C. in D. on
4. From the four underlined words or phrases A, B, C, or D, identify the one that is not correct.
Neither James or his brother has been come to Paris.
A B C D
5. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
A. hoped B. admired C. missed D. looked
6. From the four underlined words or phrases A, B, C, or D, identify the one that is not correct.
This year (A) , that (B) is for the first time, the event is open to (C) all amateur athletes along with (D) the traditional professional.
7. ____________ I bought the golden fish.
A. It was from this shop that B. It was this shop which
C. It was this shop that D. I was from this shop where
8. Despite the bad weather, he ____ get to the airport in time.
A. couldn't B. can C. was able to D. almost
9. EMS stand for ____.
A. Express Mail Service B. Electronic Mail Service
C. Economic Mail Service D. Environment management Service
10. ____________in 2001 that the World Trade Center was destroyed.
A. It was B. What was C. It is D. Which was
11. You should not indulge yourself ____________ anything that can form a bad habit.
A. on B. at C. in D. for
12. He is very good at ____________ people singing with his guitar.
A. accompanying B. making C. having D. getting
13. When the sky is blue and the sun is shining, you may say to your friends "_____"
A. What a beautiful day, is it? B. A beautiful day, is not it?
C. It's not a beautiful day. D. It's a beautiful day, isn't it?
14. Many rare ____ of animals are in danger of extinction.
A. species B. pairs C. beings D. classes
15. I left it ____ on the table ____ in the drawer.
A. neither - or B. either - nor C. either - either D. either - or
16. She is not intelligent, and she is not beautiful
A. She is either intelligent or beautiful B. She is not only intelligent but also beautiful
C. She is not intelligent nor beautiful D. She is neither intelligent nor beautiful
17. "What sports do you like?". "…………………"
A. Yes, it is my favorite sport B. Well, I love volleyball and soccer
C. No, I don't. D. I think it's boring
18. "How many times a week do you play tennis?"- "………………."
A. At the stadium B. At least four times C. Not very well D. I like it, too
19. What are you interested ____ doing in your free time?
A. over B. on C. for D. in
20. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
A. avid B. admire C. variety D. while
21. ____ Julia ____ her sister are going to the park.
A. Not only-but also B. Neither-nor C. Either -nor D. Both-and
22. I _____ the film last night because I _____ it several times before.
A. did not see/had seen B. have not seen/see
C. do not see/have seen D. had not seen / saw
23. Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest.
A. provides B. texts C. helps D. documents
24. When the telephone rang, she ………. a letter.
A. was written B. writes C. wrote D. was writing
25. "Hi, sorry, I'm late." "…………………"
A. That's OK. B. Pleased to meet you. C. Hi, my name's Jim D. Hi, I'm from Canada
26. From the four underlined words or phrases A,B,C, or D, identify the one that is not correct.
She hardly dances beautifully or sings well, doesn't she?
A B C D
27. From the four underlined words or phrases A,B,C, or D, identify the one that is not correct.
He is the second person be killed in that way.
A B C D
28. Which of the following leisure activities do you think British people often do in their spare time? The word "spare" is closest in meaning to "____".
A. absent B. free C. lost D. empty
29. We have apartment ____ the park.
A. overlooked B. overlooking C. to overlook D. overlooks
30. How long ............ waiting for me? Just a few minutes.
A. are you B. have you been C. were you D. had you been
Choose the item among A, B, C, or D that best answers the question from 31 to 35 about the passage
Millions of people of all ages enjoy a hobby which is both interesting and fun. And every year, more and more people start a stamp collection (31)……..their own and discover an interest which can last a lifetime. Starting your collection is easy (32)…….stamps can be found everywhere. Holiday postcards from friends, birthday cards from relatives and letters from pen pals can all (33)………you with stamps from all over the world. But once you have started collecting (34)………, you will probably want to join the Stamp Collectors’ Club which (35)…….to provide collectors with new British stamps.
31. A. of B. for C. from D. on
32. A. moreover B. because C. furthermore D. addition
33. A. export B. provide C. consider D. take
34. A. attractive B. competitive C. great D. seriously
35. A. own B. survive C. exists D. live
Read the passage and answer the questions from 36 to 40 that follow by circling the corresponding letter A, B, C, or D.
World Wildlife Fund (WWF) safeguards hundreds of species around the world, but we focus species attention on our flagship species: giant pandas, tigers, endangered whales and dolphins, rhinos, elephant, marine turtles and great apes. These species not only need species measures and extra protection in order to survive, they also serve as “umbrella” species: helping them helps numerous other species that live in the same habitats where animals or plants are normally found. In addition to our flagship animals, we work to protect numerous species in peril around the world that live within our priority eco-regions. Laree predators like snow leopards and grizzly bears, migratory species like whooping cranes and songbirds, and a host of other species facing threats also benefit from WWF’s conservation efforts. Our wildlife trade experts at “traffic” work to ensure that trade wildlife product, doesn’t harm a species, while also fighting against illegal and unsustainable trade. WWF is known for acting sound science. Science leads and guides us strategies and approaches, from the way to restore tigers in viable, breed population to decide which areas need protection the most.
36. What does WWF stand for?
A. World Wildlife Fund. B. World Wildlife Food.
C. World Wildlife Formation. D. World Website Fund.
37. How many species do we pay much attention to?
A. 8 B. 5 C. 7 D. 9
38. What is the meaning of the world habitats in pharagraph 1?
A. The place where animals or plants are normally found.
B. The place where animals or plants can drink and sleep
C. The place where animals or plants can eat find their enemy.
D. The place where animals can find and keep their body warm.
39. What can science help us in safeguarding endangered species?
A. Lead and guide strategies and approaches.
B. Find the way to kill all species easily.
C. Discover another habitat of animal.
D. Search for a food source for animals.
40. Which of the following is not stated in the passage?
A. WWF safeguards hundreds of species around the world.
B. These above species need extra protection so as not to be extinct.
C. WWF is known for acting on sound science.
D. All species are so fierce that scientists can’t take care of them.
Đề thi học kì 2 môn anh lớp 11 năm 2021 - Đề số 2
Đáp án đề thi học kì 2 môn Tiếng anh lớp 11 - Đề số 2:
1B 2B 3D 4A 5B 6B 7A 8C 9A 10C11C 12A 13D 14A 15D 16D 17B 18B 19D 20A21D 22A 23A 24C 25A 26D 27B 28B 29B 30B31A 32B 33B 34D 35C 36A 37A 38A 39A 40D
Tham khảo thêm đề thi học kì 2 lớp 11 môn tiếng anh khác:
Ngoài ra các em học sinh và thầy cô có thể tham khảo thêm nhiều tài liệu hữu ích hỗ trợ ôn luyện thi môn tiếng anh khác được cập nhật liên tục tại chuyên trang của chúng tôi.
Xem thêm: Đóng Vai Giôn Xi Kể Lại Chuyện Chiếc Lá Cuối Cùng, Vào Vai Giôn
►►► CLICK NGAY vào nút TẢI VỀ bên dưới để tải về đề thi học kì 2 tiếng anh lớp 11 - đề số 2 năm 2021 file word, file pdf, hỗ trợ các em ôn luyện giải đề đạt hiệu quả nhất.