Nhằm giúp các em nắm vững từ vựng và ngữ pháp Unit 7 Tiếng Anh 11, từ đó nắm bắt và vận dụng tốt vào từng dạng bài tập và thành thạo tùng kỹ năng; mời các em tham khảo nội dung tài liệu được fundacionfernandovillalon.com sưu tập dưới đây:Bài tập Ngữ pháp Tiếng Anh 11 Unit 7 Further Education
Mark the letter A, B, c, or D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
Bạn đang xem: Mark the letter a, b, c or d to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions
1. I _______ English for five years. I study it at school.
A. Have been learning
B. Have learnt
D. Am learning
2. You can have your book back now. I _________it.
A. Have been reading
B. Have read
C. Had read
3. You look upset. ______ you ______ ?
C. Have – been crying
D. Have – cried
4. How many times ______ you ______ that international conference?
A. Did – attend
B. Do – attend
C. Have – been attending
D. Have – attended
5. I_______ for my math textbook all day, but I _______ it yet.
A. Have been looking/haven’t found
B. Have looked/haven’t found
C. Have been looking/haven’t been finding
D. Have looked/haven’t been finding
6. Mum _______ all morning. She ______ lots of Christmas presents.
A. Has shopped/has bought
B. Has been shopping/has bought
C. Has been shopping/has been buying
D. Has shopped/has been buying
7. Kevin______ his homework, but he ________ it yet.
A. Has been doing/hasn’t been finishing
B. Has done/hasn’t finished
C. Has been doing/hasn’t finished
D. Has done/hasn’t been finishing
8. Pete _______ at Midfield Secondary School since 2006, but he________music in his lessons twice.
A. Has been teaching/has only played
B. Has been teaching/has only been playing
C. Has taught/has only been playing
D. Has taught/has only played
9. I_______ the biography of Robbie Williams, but I’m on page 50.
A. Have read
B. Have been reading
C. Had read
D. Was reading
10. Jimmy can go out when he ________for the exam.
A. Has been studying
B. Has been studied
C. Has studied
11. I _______ the latest Harry Potter book all day. I’m dying to know what happens in the end!
A. Am reading
B. Have been reading
C. Have read
D. Had read
12. So far I ________any of the exams at school.
A. Haven’t been failing
B. Hadn’t failed
C. Didn’t fail
D. Haven’t failed
13. We______ our classroom for the upcoming Teachers’ Day, but there’s still a lot to do.
A. Are decorating
C. Have been decorating
D. Have decorated
14. Margaret ________ in the school marathon for charity before.
A. Has never run
B. Never runs
C. Never ran
D. Has never been running
15. My brother graduated from Hong Kong university of Science and Technology last month and________ for a job since then.
A. Has been looking
B. Has looked
C. Was looking
D. Had looked
16. Tim ________ for the scholarship to study abroad in the USA at least twice.
B. Is applying
C. Has been applying
D. Has applied
17. All the students________ for their academic transcripts all this week, but they______ them yet.
A. Have waited/haven’t received
B. Have been waiting/haven’t received
C. Have waited/haven’t been receiving
D. Have been waiting/haven’t been receiving
18. I _______ for the information about the differences between further education and higher education all this morning.
A. Had searched
B. Have been searched
C. Have been searching
D. Have searched
19. It’s the first time you ________ an Online course, isn’t it?
A. Had ever taken
B. Have ever been taking
C. Ever took
D. Have ever taken
20. The teacher________ the speaking task on the board, so now the students are discussing it.
A. Has already been writing
B. Has already written
C. Already wrote
D. Had already written
21. Sandy_______ his sister since she________ to university in 2014.
A. Hadn’t seen/went
B. Hasn’t been seeing/went
C. Didn’t see/has gone
D. Hasn’t seen/went
22. They_______ to Spain for an educational exchange and won’t be back until the end of this month.
A. Have gone
C. Have been going
D. Is going
23. Poor Tracy! She _______ that essay for hours now and she still ________ .
A. Has written/hasn’t finished
B. Has been writing/didn’t finish
C. Has been writing/hasn’t finished
D. Has written/hasn’t been finishing
24. Tom and Mary are still discussing the math exercise with each other because they__________ how to do it.
A. Aren’t working out
B. Haven’t worked out
C. Haven’t been working out
D. Didn’t work out
25. I _____ reading a wonderful book about space travel.
A. Just finish
B. Just do finish
C. Have just finished
D. Have just been finishing
26. As a rule, you shouldn’t argue with your hosts unless they __________ something openly offensive.
A. Had said
B. Have been saying
C. Have said
D. Would say
27. Noah Webster ____ an American Dictionary of the English Language in two volumes in 1823, and since then it _______ the recognised authority for usage in the United States.
B. Has published/has become
C. Published/was becoming
D. Published/has become
28. She _________ of great help to us because she for su ch a long time with us.
A. Has been/had lived
B. Has been/has been living
C. Has been/lived
D. Was/has lived
29. I________the book yet so I can’t tell you what happens.
A. Haven’t finished
B. Haven’t been finishing
C. Didn’t finish
D. Hadn’t finished
30. Peter has been a junior clerk for three years. Lately he _____ for a better post but so far he ______ anything.
A. Looks/hasn’t found
B. Have looked/haven’t found
C. Has been looking/hasn’t found
D. Has looked/hasn’t found
Mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions
31. My brother has applied (A) for (B) that scholarship for months (C), but he has never succeeded yet (D).
32. I have been (A) unable to make out (B) what the lecturer was saying because (C) we were right at the back (D) of the hall.
33. I have found (A) a lot of information (B)about (C) history of (D) English language teaching recently.
34. Although there were (A) a number of significant differences between the two systems, both countries share a commitment to high quality education.
35. I have never been understanding (A) why such (B) a lot of people want (C) to study abroad (D).
36. It is the first (A) time the Internet has ever applied (B) in English teaching and (C) learning in (D) this remote district.
37. Due (A) to the geographical (B) barrier, he has been deciding (C) to choose distance education (D) in order to get his university degree.
38. Lily couldn’t (A) answer any questions (B) in the end-of-term examination this morning, but (C) she thinks she has failed (D).
39. I have started (A) doing my homework when (B) I got home from school, but I stopped to watch (C) my favorite music (D) now.
Xem thêm: Download Minecraft Cho Windows Phone, Minecraft Cho Windows Mobile
40. Prof.Daniel, who has been working (A) in our faculty for almost (B) 15 years, is giving.