Bạn đang xem bản rút gọn của tài liệu. Xem và tải ngay bản đầy đủ của tài liệu tại đây (122.44 KB, 5 trang )
ĐỀ THI CUỐI HỌC KÌ 2 LỚP 10
NĂM HỌC 2018 - 2019
MÔN TIẾNG ANH
Choose the word which has the underlined part pronounced differently from the rest:1. A. Preparation b. Application c. Qualification d. Suggestion
2. A. Whole b. Win c. Where d. Wonder
Choose the word whose stress is placed differently from that of the others.
Bạn đang xem: Star
3. A. Maintain b. Offer c. Prefer d. Emit
4. A. Equality b. Identify c. Chemical d. Solution
5 a. Engineer b. Afternoon c. Important d. Understand
Choose the best answer:
6. I like students ……… have a good sense of humor.
a. Who b. Whom c. Whose d. Which
7. “What do you think of my party dress? –“ ………..”a. It’s great b. Can I come, too? c. Why don’t we invite Mike? d. I’m not invited
8. Barbara works for a company ………….. Makes washing machines.
a. What b. That c. Where d. In which
9. ……… we take a taxi, you will be late for school.
a. If b. If not c. Unless d. In case
10. The river has been polluted with toxic waste from ……… factories.
a. Locate b. Local c. Locally d. Locality
11. Sugar is the ………….. Of healthy teeth.
a. Destroy b. Destruction c. Destructive d. Destroying12. Playing games online has begun to have serious ... On students’ sleeping habits.
a. Impact b. Act c. Attack d. Affect
a. Deplete b. Depleting c. Depletion d. Depletement14. The school timetable needs... In this month.
a. To change b. Be changed c. Changing d. Have been changed15. True gender equality ……. When both women and men reach a balance between family and work.
a. Can achieve b. Should achieve c. Should be achieved d. Can be achieved16. Last week, he told us that we ______ a picnic at the end of the week on Saturday
a. Can have b. Did have c. Would have d. Had had
17. Like children elsewhere, children in USA have great benefited ……… modern technology.
a. In b. From c. Since d. For
18. Lan: "Thank for your help, Mai ?" – Mai: "………."
a. You are right b. Not at all c. Of course not d. You’re welcome19. Farmers can enrich the soil by using ... .
a. Fertile b. Fertility c. Fertilizers d. Fertilize 20. I can’t speak English very well, but I always manage to get ………. With a dictionary.
a. Over b. By c. Across d. Through
21. Mai plays ……….. Piano very well. She is an accomplished pianist.
a. The b. An c. A d. Nothing
22. Jack: “I’m going to take a five-day trip to Rome.” - Jill: “______”
a. The same to you. B. No, of course not. C. Yes, let’s. D. Have a good time. 23. ………. .we to live in the country, we wouldn’t mind having children.
a. If b. Were c. Should d. Had
24. People in this countrymade a good ... Eliminating domestic violence. a. Wage b. Improving c. Progress d. Benefits
25. Brian has been working ……….. Since she was promoted.
Mark the letter a, b, c, or d to indicate the words/phrases that are CLOSEST in meaning
to the underlined words/phrases.
26. Do you intend to tie the knot with a Japanese girl?
a. Break up b.fall in love c.say hello d. Get married27. Water pollution is a result of dumping pollutants such as detergents, pesticides, oil andother chemicals in rivers.
a. Contaminants b.substances c.sewage d. Insecticides Read the passage and find out the most suitable option for each question.
Parents send their children to school to prepare for the time when they grow up. Childrenlearn their native language so that they will be able to communicate fluently with otherpeople around them. Moreover, they can preserve the valuable culture and literature of theircountry. They learn foreign languages in order to benefit from other country’s heritage. Themore foreign languages they learn, the more benefits they get. Children also learn maths tocalculate, geography to know about nature, and history to know about human beings andhistorical events. Nearly everything they study at school has some practical uses in their life. 28. How many school subjects are mentioned in the passage ?
a. Five b. Six c. Seven d. Four 29. According to the passage ,children learn history to know about... A. The mankind b. Events of the history. C.people and historical events. D. Practical uses of life 30. Why do children have to learn their native language ?
a. To learn foreign languages
b. To communicate fluently with other people around them. C. To know about nature
d. To benefit from foreign countries’ heritage 31. Most of the things children learn at school ...
a. Are useless b. Have no uses
c. Are not necessary d. Have some practical uses. 32.Parents send their children to school to...
c. Prepare for their future d. Play better . Error identification
33.Some people(A) think that there is still(B) gender discriminate (C) in(D) our country. 34. I have never been to(A) Danang, where(B) is said to be the most (D) peaceful city inVietnam (D)
35. People (A) are asked not cut (B) a lot of trees (C) for firewood (D).
Rewrite the following sentences with the similar meaning to the first one:1. Life on earth will be destroyed if nuclear tests do not stop..
-> Unless……….………...………2 . This is the first time we have ever met such a kind-hearted women.
-> She is ………3.This will be my student"s first performance in Canada.
-> This will be the first time ………4. He will come because he wants to be sure of meeting you.
-> He will come so………
5. Because of Nam’s intelligence, he is always admired by all of his friends.-> Because ……….ĐÁP ÁN
I. Trắc nghiệm
1. D 2. A 3. B 4. C 5. C 6. A 7. A 8. B 9. C 10. B11. B 12. A 13. C 14. C 15. D 16. D 17. B 18. D 19. C 20. A21. A 22. D 23. B 24. C 25. A 26. D 27. A 28. A 29. C 30. B31. D 32. C 33. C 34. B 35. B
II. Tự luận:
2. She is the most kind- hearted woman that we have ever met.
3. This will be the first time my student has performed /has made performance in Canada.4. He will come/ so as to be sure of the meeting you.
/ so that he wants to be sure of meeting you.
Xem thêm: Nêu Khái Niệm Hình Thức Sinh Sản Tiếp Hợp Là Gì, Tiếp Hợp Là Gì
5. Because Nam is intelligent, he is always admired by all of his friends.
Mời bạn đọc tham khảo thêm tài liệu Tiếng Anh lớp 10 tại đây:
Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 theo từng Unit: https://vndoc.com/tieng-anh-lop-10 Bài tập Tiếng Anh lớp 10 nâng cao: https://vndoc.com/tieng-anh-pho-thong-lop-10
Anh lớp 10 Unit: https://vndoc.com/tieng-anh-lop-10 https://vndoc.com/tieng-anh-pho-thong-lop-10 https://vndoc.com/test/mon-tieng-anh-lop-10